Saturday 23 April 2011

Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer ♥

Hello darling,

Here is my quick review/demostration/rave of the Rimmel London Match Perfection Skin Tone Adapting Highlight and Concealer. *phew* that was a mouthfull!

*before*
no make-up and just about to pluck my eyebrows, so please excuse!

*during*


*after*




REVIEW.

Okay, so first off can I just say how much I LOVE this concealer. For a long while now I've been searching for a miricale product like this. For years and years I've had horrible dark circles under my eyes, cause by genetics not lack of sleep.

This retails for around £5 but I got it for free on a 3 for 2 in Superdrug. I love the way this applies, its very smooth but feels creamy and is great medium-high coverage. It lasts a whole school day for me, seven hours and possibly more but I take my makeup off as soon as I get home.

Its not really a proper 'highlighter' but it does seem to brighten eyes, but this is just because its making the skin lighter around the eye area, there is no actual highlighting ingredients in it.

Would I buy again? YES, I will definatly be repurchasing!


No comments:

Post a Comment